MDA National Publications
MDA National offers a wide range of publications designed to address doctors’ interests in medico-legal issues and the medical defence and indemnity industry.
In this section you can find:
- Our three periodic publications:
- Defence Update, quarterly magazine designed to provide relevant stories and information to all Members.
- First Defence, specifically for Junior Doctors, it offers relevant case studies as well as Risk Management and product information.
- E-news, an update for medical students containing news, information, case studies, hot topics and networking ideas.
- Our expanding series of Risk Management resources as self assessment checklists, pamphlets and handouts.
- The request form for the Medicolegal Handbook for General Practice, a collection of case studies to help minimize risks in General Practice.
- The latest Annual Report and issues from previous years.