Practice visits are designed to support and assist Members in identifying and assessing risks within their practice, and implementing simple strategies to mitigate those risks.
The visit is tailored to meet the needs of Members and can include specific areas of concern, such as:
- Appointment/test tracking systems.
- Consultation/communication strategies.
- Medical records.
- Management of complaints and adverse events.
- Telephones and messaging.
- Patient referral and follow up.
- Privacy and confidentiality.