Practice Indemnity Insurance Policy
The Practice Indemnity Policy provides cover to practice entities and their employees excluding medical practitioners, who each should have their own individual policy. It provides cover for civil liability claims and investigations brought against the entity or an employee of the entity directly in connection with the provision of healthcare services.
The Practice Indemnity Policy, subject to its terms and conditions, indemnifies a practice entity and its employees for:
- Civil liability claims arising out of the provision of healthcare services (including Good Samaritan Acts)
- Breaches of Privacy
- Notifiable conduct protection
- Legal costs associated with defending claims
- Costs associated with replacing loss of documents
- Loss of documents
- Cover for Principals and Partners
- Legal costs associated with
- intellectual property disputes
- defamation claims
- alleged breaches Fair Trading legislation
- investigations, official proceedings, inquiries by a Professional body
Multiple limits of indemnity are available with one automatic reinstatement.
A quotation will be sent to you once we have received and assessed your application. As this policy is individually risk rated based on your practice details we are not able to provide a pricing indication without your completed application.